Senior Game Designer
The CCG Lab Design Team is seeking an imaginative and talented Senior Game Designer to help build an all new mobile first digital CCG.
As a senior member of the Design Team, you will have a hand in crafting an all new CCG. We are seeking experienced designers who want to be on the ground floor of an exciting new game to fill roles for both card design and systems design – including economy, live balance, cosmetics and additional modes of play. If you are a passionate designer and have a strong foundation for any school of game design, we want to hear from you
- 5-7 years of Game Design experience, with an emphasis on collectible card games.
- Passion for collectible card games.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and drive to grow and learn, both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt quickly.
- Experience managing and mentoring junior game designers.
- Experience working with Unity or similar game engines.
- Experience playing CCGs, auto battlers, and mobile games.
- Experience designing online game economies.
- UI/UX mindset
- Full-time position
- Salary range $80,000 – $120,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Flex PTO
We are an equal-opportunity employer that places high value on diversity and inclusion.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Please submit a resume as a pdf file that contains no links to external websites or documents. (no MSWord doc or docx files) to INFO@CCGLAB.COM